Inspired Adventures is a professional fundraising agency, joining with New Zealand and international charities to design fundraising challenges across the globe.
We are comprised of a team of fundraising professionals and in-house creative to design, cultivate and implement our amazing adventures. Our fundraising experts work closely with supporters, skilfully training them to reach and then go above and beyond their fundraising goal.
Inspired Adventures has raised over $29 million for amazing charities and causes since 2004. As the principal adventure fundraising agency in New Zealand and Australia, our adventures raise large funds, create community mindfulness and inspire lasting support.
HOW IT WORKS
There are multiple ways we can work for you:
- An exclusive adventure just for your team, fundraising for a charity if your choice
- Places on an existing charity’s challenge
- Spots spanning across a variety of adventures for you or your staff to pick their own adventure and charity
Through one-on-one fundraising training and workshops, we will coach every staff member through their fundraising and fitness training, informing you and your charity partner on the progress of your team.
When your team is in-country, we will frequently send you back reports and updates from the team leader. When your team returns home, we will conduct a feedback analysis and provide a final report to you, and a suggestion for following adventures.
About Our Adventures
From trekking into the depths of the Sumatran jungle and conquering the Great Wall, to cycling through Southeast Asia or summiting Kilimanjaro, our charity challenges encourage ordinary people to achieve extraordinary things for themselves and your cause. People of all ages and fitness levels can partake in one of our adventures.
An Inspired Adventure is usually a trek or cycle challenge with a physical challenge duration of 5–7 days (5–8 hours per day).
Benefits to you
- Encourage leadership skills and team organisation
- Connect employees with their community through fundraising
- Turn your staff into global citizens
- Develop an incentive scheme to help with workplace morale
- Grow brand awareness in the community
- Accumulate inspiring content for marketing and PR
- Create a solid relationship with a worthwhile cause as you make a great impact through fundraising