About Inspired Adventures
At Inspired Adventures, we believe that we are all capable of far more than we imagine. In fact, with the support of people just like you, since 2004 we have helped to raise millions of dollars for charity.
From trekking the Great Wall of China and conquering the Kokoda Track, to summiting Mount Kilimanjaro or cycling Southeast Asia, our charity challenges empower ordinary people to achieve extraordinary things for your cause. Our adventures are designed for people of all ages and fitness levels.
With us you can trek, run, cycle, paddle or climb for a cause you are passionate about.
Taking part is simple
- Choose an adventure
- Complete the booking form and pay your registration fee
- Receive your Adventure Pack (it’s full of fantastic fundraising ideas)
- Build your case for support with your fundraising coach and start fundraising
- Reach your fundraising target and embark on the adventure-of-a-lifetime
FIND AN ADVENTURE
CHARITIES YOU CAN SUPPORT
Of course! We have had adventurers aged 16 to 84 take part in our charity challenges, all united by their sense of adventure.
Our adventures are specifically designed for people who are relatively fit and willing to train. What better motivation is there to get fit than knowing you are doing it for an important cause?
Upon registration, we will send you an Adventure Pack filled with advice and resources on preparing for your adventure. While fundraising and fitness are your responsibility, our expert team is here to guide you to the finish line.
Throughout your adventure journey, we will connect you with your fellow adventurers and charity and also organise a get-together evening for everyone prior to departure (geography permitting).
Let’s break it down. The cost of participating in an Inspired Adventure includes:
- The registration fee required to confirm your spot (non-refundable).
- The travel cost pays for your travel package (flights, accomodation, camping, depending which adventure you select).
- The fundraising target is separate, and goes directly to the charity. Most adventures have a minimum commitment of $3,000 – but check your adventure for the specific target. And remember, the sky’s the limit! You’ll raise funds and awareness for your cause over the months leading up to your adventure.
Past adventurers have successfully fundraised in many creative and fun ways. As soon as you register, your dedicated fundraising team will work with you to create a comprehensive fundraising plan and help you set up your online page. One of our fundraising coaches will contact you regularly with ideas, advice, encouragement and plenty of inspiration!
For many of our fundraisers, achieving their fundraising target is as simple as reaching out to family, friends, networks and their community. From fundraising classics such as trivia nights, movie nights and sausage sizzles, to more out-of-the-box fundraising ideas, your fundraising coach is on hand to help you develop and implement the best ideas to ensure you reach your goal.
1. Visit the Inspired Adventures Calendar to find an adventure perfect for you
2. Ready to join? Great! You can book online. Want to see more information first? Enter your details to receive an information pack
You can always call us on 1300 905 188 with any questions or to book over the phone as well.